If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Member #
    Forgive me if this is being posted in the wrong place, or if it has been recently discussed.

    I am currently writing a research paper for a Business Writing course on web design, and I need to find information on the most common degrees held by designers who work for design firms. I've been digging around for a couple of hours and have turned up nothing.

    I know it's asking a lot, but unless you can be considered a real 'expert' on the entire field, then your guess really does me no good. If anyone happens to know about a survey, article, anything regarding this, I would be forever in your debt.

    Thank you all in advance.

    Mike Lincoln
    aim | SandoZLove


  3. #2
    Senior Member DeltaWeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    U.S. of A
    Member #
    if your looking for a article or survey, than search university sites for the degrees you are looking for, i think that the most common would be "Computer Information Systems" that degree is offered alot.
    KRS-ONE....Knowledge Reigns Supreme Over Nearly Everyone....

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:38 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
vBulletin Skin By: