Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    So I got a small contract for this guy who sells reptiles for a living...good buddy of mine for a long time.

Tonight I went over to take so pictures... normally this process is pretty mundane, gettin people to smile but not look like idiots, etc.

But tonight was fun See this guy is the biggest venomous lizard guy in the world apparently now. He specializes in Mexican Beaded Lizards (which, by the way, can give you a heart attack in under 20 minutes should they bite you) which are these crazy heila monster looking things... Got to have a fun time cleaning them up throwing them down on a towel and taking pictures of them before they run away.. Love it!

Anyways, hopefully this deal goes good (well, actually, how can it not? When I'm comparing to sites like A&M Gecko (I'm sure GAME'll love that Comic Sans :P )) (-goddamn I gotta stop using parenthesies)Anyways.. if it goes good he's gonna reccomend me to a bucn of different breeders So.. yay
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

JR
    Member #
    Bastard.

Good luck, be sure to post in "how's my site"
    JR

Member #
    Damn...post some pics of these things!

Remove Ads