Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    What's your favorite quote?

Mine would definately be:
    One good thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain - Bob Marley

P.S. Popcorn rocks
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Albert Einstein:
    He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.

The pioneers of a warless world are the [youth] who refuse military service.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.......
    I'm on my lappy atm, but I've got tons of quotes on my desktop. I'll have to post more later.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Remove Ads