Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I've done a search and haven't found anything. But (probably this is a silly question) what on earth is a blog for?? :surprised:

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Well, there are generally two types of blogs: personal and business.

The personal kind are for whatever you want. Sometimes just so people have a way of expressing their thoughts, whether others read it or not. Sometimes it's to write small stories to improve their writing skills, really whatever they want it for.

The business kind are generally to notify people about their progress, or events that are happening in the industry. Many well respected people in the internet industry keep blogs For example, Zeldman's blog of Happy Cog Studios keeps a blog about web design information and events.
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    So basically if it's a personal one it could be something like a diary? They seem to be very popular!

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Exactly, it's a Web Log. They are very popular, and many of them suck really bad But hey, I don't care because most of the time they're just for personal refrence anyway.
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    I see it as a kind of online reality show but one you have to read instead of watch.

Thanks for your help!

Member #
    Or you can just make one yourself and include it on your page. Some of these sites for blogs want you to pay and I think that is crazy! Blogs are good to have so you can let your visitors know what is going on with your page.

Cynthia :classic:

Remove Ads