Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Jud
    Member #
    Hey, I am starting up a business website for my mom's friend. I have alot of web skills, Just not in shopping carts. I have Agora installed. But it looks nasty, so I wanted to designa layout and throw the cart in there. Is this possible? and how would I go about doing so? thanks a bunch!

PS. She also wants me to charge her what an average comapny would charge her. I'd be updating it all the time. So there'd be a startup cost, then monthly costs? I don't really know what to charge though? Any advice or suggestions? Please specify currency.

PSS. She also wants Paypal. How would I add that into my checkout page?

Thanks again

- Jud

Member #
    If she wants paypal, why not use the shopping cart Paypal offers?

Prices vary in the web design & development industry. Do a search and compare prices.

Member #
    I have a question to pop in here also, is it going to be more sensible to buy a web cart design package etc which you can just install into your clients website, rather than make a new one every time?
    I was looking at products, and even though they cost like 150, you can use it on as many sites as you like right?

Even though you are not creating the cart yourself, I would say this is a more efficient way if you are hoping to do more of these sort of websites for people?

Thanks
    Amnesia

Remove Ads