Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I am a new member here a friend told me about this place to get some help. Not 100% sure if this is the right area to post but here is the question hopefully someone around here will know the answer. I am currently a basic programer when it comes to web desgin. The company I work for has given me this task to build a site with almost like a jobs wanted section, like what you guys have here. A place where people can post there information and then people can acquire there services. I thought what is already being used with a message board is a good idea. I was wondering if people knew any other programs or code, preferably free to maybe allow people to post there information that way people can get go on to a web page and accesss the information, something simple. If anyone has any ideas I will take it. Thanks.

Remove Ads