Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    OK I have a rather small problem that thanks to my client has risen to a larger one! The site I created works fine on all browsers except on AOL. Here's the problem. When I work on a site I use 1 X 1 pixel transparent gifs as "spacers" to put in the tables on the site just so there is a graphic there to take up the empty spaces.
    When my client tries viewing the site on the AOL browser the spacers come up as missing images and they stay that way until he clicks "refresh". Only then do the spacers show up. One thing I tried to get it working is preloading the spacer image. That didn't do anything. Is there a way to fix this? Why does this only happen on the AOL browser? Any help would greatly be appreciated!

-= greendog =-

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    AOL browser SUCKS. Flat out. Tell them to use AOL connection in conjunction with a real web browser.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    I know....tellme about it

Remove Ads