Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I'm having a few problems with my blog . I have checked the Blog documentation and Googled for possible causes anwsers but failed to find any.

If you have a look you will see that the first post looks normal but the post below it is missing the date, and is bolded like all the other posts. Every post should look like the first post, but they don't. If i delete the newest post then everything goes back to normal, but then if I add a new post everything gets reformated again. This has happend before but fixed itself. Now it's happening again and I can't fix it because I don't know what's causing the problem so I can't fix it.

Has anyone else had the same thing happen to them and/or know how to fix it? It's really _REALLY_ annoying...

Cheers

Member #
    Heres a screenshot of your blog using firefox. Are you using CSS to position the objects on the page? Some headers are overlapping...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    Yeah thanks I know about that but dont care about it atm coz it doesnt work in IE (which is what most ppl use) or Opera. Any how that doesnt fix my problem...

Member #
    Has NOBODY ever had this problem?

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    You're getting a blog feed from blogger's site, correct? If so, it may be a problem on their end. Have you checked how their site displays it?
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    you mean a blog feed as in having blogger publish it to my FTP??

Remove Ads