Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    DEar Members:

I am relatively new to web page designing. I know html but nothing else. Below I will enter the details of kind of web page i want to make. Can you please help me out.I want to know what i will need to learn to implement my website in addition to html; plus any softwares that i will need to use.

"What I want to do is build a website from where people can download sports clips.
    The whole site is going to about 4 pages. With three different kind of sports clips.
    There are going to be two types of users. One who will pay for the site and hence would have unlimited access. The others would be totally free users and will be allowed to download 3 video clips per day.
    Now how we are going to do is this, I don't have any idea at all and that's why I am contacting you. How can we limit a user to 3 downloads per day.
    In addition, I don't want people to be able to post download url's of video clips on different discussion forums. Everybody who wants to download a video clip should be made to visit the website. What we can do is that we password protect each file; with the password available on the website but changed everyday.
    Plus people should be allowed to make their submissions to the website. I will appreciate a prompt reply.
    Please help me out because this web site is not for the purpose of making money, infact i intend to spend my own money. Please ignore my ignorance.
    regards
    hussain

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Please don't post the same message in multiple forums.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Remove Ads