Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    The owner of a new club in my town saw the web site I made for my boyfriend's band. He liked it and asked if I would be interested in making one for his club. I would like to make one for him, but I have never made sites for money. It's more of a hobby for me. I don't have any real education in the field, it's all self taught. I use Dreamweaver to make my sites with. He said that he has a picture of the club he would like on the site, he wants the menu put up, and he wants the different entertainment to be updated regularly. I already have a hosting package I will be using, so I will be paying for that and the domain name. I was just wondering how I should go about doing this. Should I have him pay one up-front fee for the design and setup, and then a monthly for the site updates and hosting, or should I have him pay for a year worth of hosting/domain name and the design all up-front? Any feedback on a design fee would be great too, since I've never done this for money(I know everyone hates this question, sorry). Any other tips or help on doing this would be great. The site for the band I'm currently doing is: http://www.nicheband.com if that helps. Thanks for any feedback!

Remove Ads