Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: FMD Studios V3

Member #
    So it's that time of year again (well, roughly) where I've decided that I'd better start on redesigning my site to keep it fresh. So far what me and my colleagues have come up with is a design that will have switchable themes using ASP and CSS incorporating the four elements (according to Archimedes?). We will also be implementing sIFR on the site, the first time we've used it on a large scale - but already it looks so much better than what we'd usually be stuck with.

Anyway I would be grateful if you guys would give me some idea of what's good and what's bad so far and how you think I should develop it; that's if you think I should stay with the concept at all!

Check it out at: www.fmdstudios.com/V3/

*btw ignore the blue flash movie

Member #
    At the moment, I really prefer your current design. This one just doesn't do anything for me and I don't think it works as well as the other.
    Have to wait a see what it looks like when you sort the blue flash movie. That is a big off putter.

Remove Ads