Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I'm starting new as a web designer, and I was thinking about things I should concider when I need to set my client up with a webhost. what features should i make sure they have for my client's best interest? what do you guys look for? are there partnership programs with webhosts where I can get commission for bringing my clients to them?

Member #
    Find a reliable host and see if they have a referral program. I used to use http://www.accuwebhosting.com, but they have been bad as of late.

Member #
    Perhaps think about what you yourself would want. Imagine that the site you make for a client is your own, then seek out hosting that you would benefit from the most. What it all comes down to in the end is this: their best interest is your best interest. If you are offering to find hosting for a client, if said host junks out it reflects on you also, not just the crap host.

If you have a host that you're using now and it seems to be reliable and supportive, try using them for clients.

Remove Ads