Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    hello every one..

i have entred a website challenge between two colleges. thier website design level is very high specially that they studies webdesign courses..

i am a networking guy and keeping web design as my 1st hobby. i am looking for advises and excelent web designs!

the aim of this challenge is to produce a cool design.. yahoo or google designs will not be accepted at all and will fail in this challenge. so what we want in this challenge is coolness more than a practical site.

please post excelent web design.. excelent! the best web design you have ever saw.. and please please advice me.

here is an old design.. do you advice me to continue working on it?
    http://www.freewebs.com/eech55

or you advice me start a new one because that one has a bad starting design base.

and please please dont say "good design" just to make me happy now.. please say the truth.. i know i am not a good designer.. but i can be by your adviese since i have good flash, photoshop, dreamweaver, php, mysql..etc skills!

again pelase.. direct me to the right path.. just put your self in my place.. i cant sleep the night :tired: i am always thinking about this challenge and i want to be the clear winnger!!

waiting for your advices

Member #
    Not sure about new cool designs.... but dont use that one you posted...

Member #
    That design isn't too bad, just a little small on the text size, but please take a look at it in a browser such as Firefox or Opera.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Remove Ads