Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I'm struggling to design a site with the following requirements:

1)colors - bold blue and red
    2)Logo - see upper right of attached image.

I have gone through 6 versions and the client likes this one best. I think it's awful but have yet to come up with a better solution.

Any suggestions??

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    You could take the US flag as an example, keep the majority neutral white (backgroud etc) then use red and blue to pick out key text based information. Don't use the blue or red for blocking out background or things will begin to feel too heavey.

Take the FedEx design, okay so it's purple & yellow now or such, but you could put something together in a similar fashion.

The logo, umm, that wouldn't be real estate by any chance? Why are they always obsessed with promoting an image of vanity?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Trico
    You could take the US flag as an example, keep the majority neutral white (backgroud etc) then use red and blue to pick out key text based information. Don't use the blue or red for blocking out background or things will begin to feel too heavey.

Take the FedEx design, okay so it's purple & yellow now or such, but you could put something together in a similar fashion.

The logo, umm, that wouldn't be real estate by any chance? Why are they always obsessed with promoting an image of vanity?
    Thanks for the suggestions. Yes - it is real estate. I just can't figure a good way to incorporate that logo. I need to be able to keep some "real estate" looking graphics (houses and such) - and the two of them striking a pose just isn't working in properly anywhere. They have asked that it be the main focus...ugh.

Remove Ads