Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Privvate Jets

Member #
    What music goes with Private Jets and Luxurious tones??

Member #
    Personally, I think it depends on who you are targetting and what they'd listen to. For example, it's all the rave in the hip-hop community to be "bling bling" so that's one route. However, major executives would be turned off by such music. Maybe have some classical for them. Or something contemporary for the middle-aged millionaire?

See where I am going, you have more questions to ask: Old, young? Hip or Conservative? Corporate or Private? "Rich" covers a very diverse group of people whose musical opinions vary greatly.
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Englandshire, United Kingdomsville y'all!
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    If you want to go with Hollywood's belief - Vivaldi's The Four Seasons, particularly Spring, is about the only piece of music they EVER use if they want to create what they believe to be a refined, wealthy atmosphere.

Watch any film with Will Smith in it when he plays the "down to earth guy who's mixing above his status" rôle - it's absolutely guaranteed to have that piece of music in it when he walks into the fancy restaurant to dine with the beatiful woman he's looking after in one way or another, and who's life he'll later save. Formulaic? Not a chance!

Naïve, but that's Hollywood for you .

It works well but is somewhat overused so perhaps something in a similar vein?

Member #
    well, I have to agree with the HOLLYWOOD idea, so I will put it together and post a link for your review

Member #
    Yeah, I think the whole hip-hop music would go pretty well but it's a small niche market. Go with the classical stuff, watch some movies for inspiration
    TALKFREELANCE.COM

Over 1,700 members and growing!

Member #
    http://globaltravelconsulting.com
    So far that's what I have, still working on the logo and the content... they only thing that I decided on is the color scheme

Member #
    Ouch, that music is just extremely aggravating.

You still haven't explained who your audience is?

I could recommend something by Zero7 for the chilled, classy ambience; but that's just me. Either way it doesn't mean much unless you answer that pretty basic question.

Member #
    Audience is Broad... Company execs to rich kids on a weekend trip to Vegas

Remove Ads