Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I'm having trouble with tables. I want <center><h2><font color="orange">Do not give this information out to <i>anyone</i></font><h2></center> to be above the touble, but the only way I can see of doing it is putting the message in the table, which lowers it down. Is there any way to get this where I want it without inserting it in the table so it won't move?

Another problem I'm having is getting a hyperlink to underline ONLY when it is being hovered over. My friend gave me this CSS code, but it doesn't work:

a:link { text-decoration: none; }
    a:visited { text-decoration: none; }
    a:hover { }

I want that to put the underline under the hyperlink while the mouse is hovering over it, but that code only seems to permanently dissable the underline. Any way to fix these problems?

Englandshire, United Kingdomsville y'all!
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    a:link, a:visited { text-decoration: none; }
    a:hover { text-decoration: underline; }

Can you post the URL of the page with the table and orange header? There's a few things that you should change in your code above but it would be easier to advise you if we can see it. For instance the <font>, <i> and <center> tags should be removed and CSS used instead.

Member #
    Yea, CSS seems to be a lot better than HTML for a lot of things. The site I'm having trouble with is http://www.dhost.info/war/tutorials

Remove Ads