Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Hi,

I built a simple site for my brother & I am stumped as to why it appears fine in IE but not in Mozilla. I know it's something stupid I overlooked, but I can't figure, for the life of me, what it is.

Can someone please make a quick check & advise?

Here's the site (there is no contact info or way to purchase anything on the site):

http://quittersclub.cjb.net/

Thanks,

Duck

Member #
    The style sheet is not showing. The source you specified is a TXT file (images186teal.txt). I think if you make it a CSS file it will work.

Just open it in Notepad or some other editor and change the .txt extension to .css

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Bones
    The style sheet is not showing. The source you specified is a TXT file (images186teal.txt). I think if you make it a CSS file it will work.

Just open it in Notepad or some other editor and change the .txt extension to .css
    That worked! Thanks, EB!

If anyone else is up to it, I have a sound file problem on the same site.

My brother wanted a 4 sec sound file of a coughing smoker to start when the page loaded. So I created a .wav file and uploaded it to my Yahoo Briefcase. Then I took the url for the file and pasted it into the page code. I went to the site on my computer (windows Me) and heard the cough fine. Then I went on my Dad's computer (Windows XP) and didn't hear anything.

Can some tell me if they hear the sound file play?

Thanks.

The site is here:

www.quittersclub.cjb.net

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I almost forgot. here is the html code I used for the sound file:

<EMBED SRC=" http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/6f92f92f_M40a021b5/bc/My+Documents/smoker.wav?bfiD_UCBfSFCRu8J" HIDDEN=true AUTOSTART=true>
    <NOEMBED><BGSOUND SRC="http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/6f92f92f_M40a021b5/bc/My+Documents/smoker.wav?bfiD_UCBfSFCRu8J"></NOEMBED>

Thanks,

Duck

Remove Ads