Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi all,
    the co I work for have recently created a new website with a new domain name and I have been asked to look into buying other domain names for the co. Someone suggested using Network solutions. I have visited their site http://www.networksolutions.com but all I want to do is buy domain names as i would normally from www.register.com. Does Network solutions offer cheaper domain names ? What is the advantage of having an account with them ?

Thanks in advance,
    Mitch....

Member #
    Liked
    753 times
    The prices might be different.

The only real important thing to check out is whether or not YOU will be the domain name owner. With some registrars, you get a domain name, but they actually own it. You cannot move it or sell it.

Read the policies carefully and ask questions if needed.

Network Solutions IS a good company, but don't know if the prices are any better than anyone else.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by mlseim
    The prices might be different.

The only real important thing to check out is whether or not YOU will be the domain name owner. With some registrars, you get a domain name, but they actually own it. You cannot move it or sell it.

Read the policies carefully and ask questions if needed.

Network Solutions IS a good company, but don't know if the prices are any better than anyone else.
    Yeah, from what I hear the domain name you buy is registered to them. Namecheap.com is good aparantly.

Member #
    Liked
    142 times
    Mine are with directnic.com, good site, nice interface.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Remove Ads