Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi!

I would like to know if there is any software that would help designing form. I'm actually working on a portal site, and I have plenty of form to design, and I found out that the notepad method is way too long... So I guess there is some kinda WYSIWYG application like webexpert that would help, what is the one you use? What is the easiest and most efficient of them?

Also, can anyone tell me what is macromedia dreamweaver and fireworks, and adobe indesign and golive for?

Tnaks a lot!

Jean Christophe Avard

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Designing forms can be done by any range of WYSIWYG editors. Anything from Dreamweaver and GoLive (which go for a few hundred dollars, check macromedia's and adobe's websites for the prices) to Mozilla Composer and Nvu (mozilla.org and nvu.com, repsectively, both free) will write the code for you. Have a look at them.

Member #
    Oh yeah, thanks man! I already have dreamweaver and golive on my computer, but I didn't know their purpose. I guess I should've search the web a little deeper... anyway, Thank you man!

Remove Ads