Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi,

I am expanding one of my online business interests to multiple clients where previously I had been working exclusively with one client. The business will run via the use of mailing lists, and I am looking for some sophisticated mailing list software. I have spent many hours looking for something that fits my requirements but have been unsuccessful in my search. If anyone can recommend some software it would be most appreciated. I require the following features:

- a standalone product, not an online subscription
    - no limitations in terms of number of lists or recipients
    - automatic unsubscribe
    - automatic double opt-in
    - bounceback support
    - many custom fields
    - mail merge
    - if there is anything out there which also integrates form generation, ie I can generate "join the mailing list" forms which can contain many custom fields (more than just name and email address), then that would be great
    - some kind of database support would also be great, so instead of setting up forms to store the information in a text or csv file, and then manually importing the email addresses and other field details into the mailing list program, it would set up the data in some database and then automatically retrieve it

I am happy to pay for a product that can do all this, but if so would like something which at least lets me trial it first.

Thanks for any suggestions,
    Nick

Member #
    You might want to look at PHPList.

http://tincan.co.uk/phplist

It's been awhile since I've used it, but I think it has alot of the functions you're looking for. Plus, it's open source, making it free.

Hope that helps.

Remove Ads