Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I'm new here and the reason I joined was to learn more about web design. I looked at the services requested section and 90% of the post have hundreds of views and "0" replies so I guess that isn't a good place if you need help.

Can someone tell me where would be best to post the many questions I will most likely have. I know basic html but as each day goes by that becomes history, seem like there are new ways to design website everyday.

I just need a place where peple will be willing to help me out if and when I get in a pickle
    If it sounds good, you'll hear it. If it looks good, you'll see it. If it's marketed right, you'll buy it. But, if it's real, you'll feel it.-

Member #
    The reason there are no replies in the "Request A Service" section, is that replies there are prohibited. If a person 'A' posts a request there, you will have to contact person 'A' directly through e-mail.
    This is to avoid people advertising their services.

You have to remember that questions in the "Request A Service" forum, are from people who want a complete job done. They are not asking design or coding questions. They are willing to pay people to build a complete website, an interface or whatever.

Any other type of questions you might have regarding coding/design/software etc, can be posted in any of the other relevant forums.
    If you read the forum titles, they will point you in the right direction (with regard to what questions should be posted where)

Welcome aboard
    S. Rosland

Member #
    Liked
    717 times
    Give us one of your "pickles" and see how we do.

Member #
    Maybe a section called "pickles" should be added? LOL, anyway e_a_g_l_e_p_i, I have found the people on this site very helpful and friendly, that includes the mods (another joke) they do a great job keeping posts in order.

Member #
    I posted my pickle in the other thread........lol just look at my other post.
    If it sounds good, you'll hear it. If it looks good, you'll see it. If it's marketed right, you'll buy it. But, if it's real, you'll feel it.-

Remove Ads