Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I was going through my stats the other day, as you do. I was looking at one of my favourite sections the "Connect to site from". I was looking at the stats and one thing I cant work out (and yes I have RTFM but couldn't find any reference to it) was what the 2 sets of numbers next to each URI mean. For example:

- Google 92 92

Can anyone enlighten me as to what the numbers mean? It's really bothering me.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Pages / Hits

I don't know how AWStats distinguishes hits/pages, though.
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    Ah hah! Cheers Brak.

From the AWstats page:
    http://awstats.sourceforge.net/docs/..._glossary.html

Pages:
    The number of "pages" logged. Only files that don't match an entry in the NotPageList config parameter (and match an entry of OnlyFiles config parameter if used) are counted as "Pages". Usually pages are reserved for HTML files or CGI files, not images nor other files requested as a result of loading a "Page" (like js,css... files).

Hits:
    Any files requested from the server (including files that are "Pages") except those that match the SkipFiles config parameter.

How is it possible to have 0 hits and X pages? For example:

http://66.102.7.104/search 0 12

I can't figure out what that means, the only thing I can think of is some one might be hot linking my images?

Remove Ads