Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi, I was wondering about taking some things out of my web design contract, because I really don't know if it's necessary or if I will actually bother with these issues. This is what I have:

This agreement contemplates scanning up to 10 images for the Client. It is contemplated that this will accommodate the needs of most Clients. If more than 10 images need to be scanned the charge for each scanned image will be $4.00 after the 10 image allowance has been reached.

Web pages of more than 1,200 words of text may be subject to additional fees for increased formatting time.

Thanks

Member #
    Also, there's a part on my contract that mentions what I will do if the client requests significant page modification (re-design) after the maximum amount of designed pages is reached. (currently I'm only doing 5 pages, but I will expect that somewhere in the project there will be Adds)
    So, this is what I have now:
    If significant page modification is requested by the Client after the 5 page maximum has been reached the charge will be $"X" an hour for each additional page.

Alternatively I was thinking about charging a flat rate for each page, but then I would be cheating myself because what if the new page that the client desires involves very extensive programming, graphics, or text? Will a by-the-hour approach work?

Member #
    i guess no one has a good answer?

Remove Ads