Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi

I started a group on yahoo messenger about 6 weeks ago and it took off really well but lets face it ayhoo is pretty crap. So I decided to create a new website, but as is is my very first try i have chose to do it with freewebs.com and got my domain from freedomains.com. I have hit a brick wall, i dont use that html often cos i dont know how to use it. i am complete dunce when it comes to all this webdesign stuff. you cant even call what i did webdeisgn as i just used a template from the site, im that bad. I wondered if there is anyway i can make my new website a members only thingy ( idont even know what it is called). I want something that is free possibly and pretty easy to use. I know i am asking for the earth cos i know you dont get something for nothing on the internet but thought one of you computer wizards might be able to help me out. I have yahoo messenger and msn messenger, my addresses are the_empress_1984@yahoo.co.uk and the_empress21@hotmail.co.uk. let me know if you can help me. Either by pm or e-mail. I will keep checking back here when i get chance though. i hope theres someone out there. If i have posted this message int he wrong place i am sorry, i look through most of the messages but i couldnt find anything that matched my problem. Ok no i am boring you all. let me know if you can help.

Love Empress

Member #
    Why don't you run a forum like the one you've just signed up for? BONUS: there are free ones available, and they are customizable. Here is some info from your friends at WDF.
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Member #
    Yeah i have a forum, like you said, but my group on yahoo is memebrs only, and i wanted the website to be the same. if it was only the pictures and otehr stuff i will eventually be putting on there. anyone have any ideas?

Remove Ads