Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi, I am about to wrap up re-designing a mock-up of the music page for an artist. I have attached the original mock-up and the revised layout.

My reasons for the revised layout: I want to bring the images and text closer together because I noticed when I created a version of the mock-up, text and logos and images were scattered around the whole page and your eye is going to too many places at once.

So I consolidated the artist's picture and name and centered it in the page.

Then there is an advertisement of the artist's newest album. I decided to add a larger photo of the album cover and place it to the left, then center that as well. I don't have a problem with the position of the title and company logo. Thanks. Any ideas for improvement would also be welcome.

Member #
    Here they are.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    another one, with a slight change to the bottom part of the page.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    Red on black is extremely difficult to read. Also, I do not see the purpose of the blurs every where.

Why have content if you cannot understand it?
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Remove Ads