Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: News

Member #
    Hey im making a website for a restaurant right now and i would like to put in a news section ( For Updates Of the Menu..etc. ) but i dont know how to make everything in order in the center, saying Posted by, like:
    Posted by: 1

The Syndicate is happy to announce that our Counter-Strike team will be back in action sooner than we anticipated. We have received an invitation to attend the WCG U.S. Open June 3-4 in Los Angeles, California.

The WCG U.S. Open is an invitation only event being held at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood. The invitation from WCG USA reads in part:

In recognition of your past achievements in e-Sports in general and at the WCG in particular, you are hereby invited to compete in the first-ever WCG US Open an invitation-only event for

>> READ MORE Comments : 94

From www.complexityclan.com I would like to make it like that when you could write your news and have a read more or comments. Could some1 just explain how to do that?

Member #
    This post is the most confusing post I have ever read. You want to center something for a restaurant menu but you're talking about Counter-Strike... I'm super-confused. Please cut the clutter, and describe your question.
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Member #
    Although very confusing, and a bad choice of an example, I think the poster wants to know how to post some news/article and how to allow visitors to post and/or read the full article.

Both are common in blogs and scaled down content management systems.

http://wordpress.org/ is an example. You cannot do it with X/HTML alone, so check out the requirements before you get excited.

Member #
    Ok, heres what i want to do...I want to make it so that i can post daily news every day, so it appears on the home page..

Remove Ads