Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    This is more of a challenge than a plug.

I'm challenging all of you to become members of the VAC community. VAC stands for Valid, Accessible and Compatible, three crucial elements of websites, a fact you no doubt concur with. Right now websites online are a mess of labels, with X/HTML compliant, valid CSS 1/2/3, WAI compatible, etc... some aren't compliant at all.

What we're suggesting is to get use one label instead to identify VAC sites, or sites that demonstrate that their owners have taken the time to create and maintain valid, compliant, and most importantly, accessible websites. There's an urgent need for VAC sites, and that's why we're challenging you today to become part of it. Accessibility can only be verified manually, and we're offering that as a service as part of our desire to see the new generation of websites to be as VAC as possible.

Thank you for your time, and all the best.

www.isitvac.com
    One label to rule them all.
    If you appreciate my reviews please take a moment and visit mine: WWW.CHRONICLED.ORG

Remove Ads