Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    ok so after trying to find out how to do i for ages i finally made a menu in fireworks which i liked the only thing is now when i try to export it i can't get it like it is in the preview in frontpage or more importantly what i use bluevoda. i have tried to export it in all the ways possible but just can't seem to get it right on my web editor i can get just the image come up, or even the image and then underneath a long line of links but they are RAW i think thats the right word, they look like boring normal hyperlinks and they aren't dropdown obviously. please help someone how do you get your menus to work with web editors other than dreamweaver which currently i am trying to lear but i can't export it from that either. I have a feeling it may have something to do with the javascript file as i can't see that being imported but that is how it works in dreamweaver.
    Sorry its so long i tried to explain it the best i could thanks.

UPDATE: i have got it on frontpage but still can't get it on bluevoda

Remove Ads