Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Ok well first of all i dont know if i am posting this in the right place or not i Apologise if i am not but my new site is coming along nicley but i want to add something like cutenews onto it but something easier something i could just link to from my site where i could post news or messages on
    please help me if you can
    thank you

Member #
    Are you thinking of a forum or more of a blog? Both can be done fairly easy with some free 3rd party solutions that are out there. I added a pretty simple news feed to one of my sites that allows filtering by topic. It's pretty vanilla but it works. Can you post your site name and we can look at it?

Member #
    its more of a blog i need as i havea forum already - the site isnt viewable yet its just a black background until i like the entrance page to the homepage
    and if you know any of these blog sites please can you inform me of them i really need them thank you

Member #
    Well, I use Blogger.com for my sdlifecycle site (see my signature). It works well and is getting better visibility and more functionality. It allows you to setup your own blog but still host it on your own site. I'm guessing this is what you want to do. You can use their templates or customize it to fit your site's look. I know there are others out there so feel free to research them!
    Good luck and enjoy!

Remove Ads