Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello everyone, this is my first thread on webdesignforums.net. I would love to know your reviews & replies for my upcoming articles or requestz about websites or web design companies.

Member #
    The design isn't bad. There is just A LOT of content/links/info on the homepage.
    It is a bit confusing and almost makes me not want to look through it.

To review it however, you do need to look through it.
    Here is what I can tell you that you may want to look at:

1) Do you need all the SEO visible? You can trim down your site a little by just doing that.
    2) All the extra click throughs. Do you need 3 different links on your "About" page? You can just put all the content into one page. Don't make someone click 3 times to check you out.
    3) The light gray text is difficult to read, even on a high res monitor. Probably should darken it a little more.
    4) Portfolio is filled with content, but you have a lot of duplicate looking stuff. Get rid of the stuff that looks alike and show off your ability to do different designs. You will appeal to a wider audience that way.

Still overall, I do like some of your design work. But, what is killing you is the amount of content on there.
    This reminds me more of a link site than it does a web design company.
    Good luck with your business......
    GMan

Member #
    Liked
    139 times
    Quote Originally Posted by webdesignindia
    Hello everyone, this is my first thread on web-design forums.net. I would love to know your reviews & replies for my upcoming articles or requestz about websites or web design companies.
    couple of questions:

1. are you looking for a review of your website?
    2. Why the URL on web-design?
    3. articles here or on another site?
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Remove Ads