Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Jan
    Member #
    This is almost 1 year for me having my web site. I have some things I want to save from 2006. Calender. Concert posters. Baseball scores and games. Theres a few events that happen yearly that I want to save the years before information. Anyhow. ..what is the best way to archive the info. I don't need all the graphics and such junk in the archive. Only the information. I don't want to make aall the archives available from every page in the site, just from the page it is about. Like the new calender will have an archive link to go to the simple version of the last years calender. Or just a little link on the bottom of say the baseball page for baseball pages from years past.
    I hope I explained myself OK. I do not know all the terms. I just want to make it correct and easy. For both myself and the page visitor.

Member #
    If it is just a run-down version of a page, as in all it is bare minimal text then saving it as a text document and linking to it would be alright.

It depends how the data is stored now, is it manually embedded inside your pages? Or pulled from file/database?

Remove Ads