Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hey guys, can you give me some tutorials on making a: login as in logging into a website and then you can use the shopping cart to show what you have bought, and it totalling up and checking out. Also i want to make a inventory that shows a page with everything and people being able to search for products. And you know on like the dell site you can customize the computer like pick out what you want. As in hitting like
    [ ] #1 Sound Card
    [ ] #2 Sound Card
    [ ] #3 Sound Card

Thanks alot.

Member #
    I assume you have a very little programming experience.

The Internet is full of tutorials on such things. You should be wary about the final phase of E-Commerce, you are going to need to know what you are doing if you plan to be handling peoples credit card details.

The best thing to do is to get a book on whatever language(php/asp etc) you want to use. Most will talk you through how you want to achieve what you want to do.

If you don't want a book google it. PHP Log-in, free shopping carts. As i said above there are plenty of scripts floating around.

Member #
    Ok, i'll try that tonight and see what happens.

Remove Ads