Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Advertising

Member #
    Well, when I'm just about done with my website and ready to make money with Google Ads, I hit a roadblock.

My website is in Albanian, because I feel that it is one of the markets that I will be able to benefit from more than the rest for the following reasons.
    -Most Albanian websites are crap. Users are fed up.
    -Most Albanian websites are cheap. Using bloggers, etc.
    -Most Albanian websites are never large. They suck at management.

So, I have created a "masterpiece" in Albanian. That's when the problems start. It's Albanian.

I have signed up with Adsense. Well, filled the application. Currently waiting for an answer. However, I really don't know what the deal is. I signed up, and under "Website Language", there was no Albanian in SIGHT. Tried to leave it blank, but no such thing was available. I put English. Then I signed up with a few other ones, including Bidvertiser, Adversal, Clicksor and not too bad. Accepted into Bidvertiser and Adversal, but waiting for Clicksor.

Now:
    Do you think I have a chance with Adsense, or Clicksor?
    What ads will get me the most revenue (if I do or don't get accepted into Adsense+Clicksor)?
    Another words, what are some other options that will generate good revenue?

Remove Ads