Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Is a site like this one too complicated to create?
    What programs do I require (flash? dreamweaver?)
    http://www.beyondideas.co.uk/

Member #
    You need Flash, its basically all done with flash, you could make the majority of this with flash components. Saying that i would expect a lot of this uses action script to make it work.

If you are new to flash i think making something like this as your first project would be a bit of a mistake, this is simply because of the size and relative complexity of the site.

Member #
    Perad is right on. Being that the whole site was done in Flash, it would be a pretty big undertaking if you don't have the experience in the program.

An easier way is to create the banner in Flash and do the rest of the site in your WYSIWYG program, such as Dreamweaver.

Good luck.........
    GMan

Member #
    it uses mostly flash as mentioned above but i wouldn't see this being too complicated at all, it wouldn't use much actionscript just mostly frames, layers, scenes and motion tweens

it depends how new you are to flash but it's pretty easy to pickup the basic stuff, look at flashkit.com for more information and tutorials, it has some good resources on there

Remove Ads