Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Picture morph

Member #
    Hi guys just wanted to ask is it possible in Fireworks 8 to Morph 2 pictues together so they look like one picture. Say for example I had a picture of the whitehouse and a picture of Big Ben (British Land mark) could I have it so Big Ben was or looked as though it was in the middle of the whitehouse?

Member #
    I don't really use Fireworks, but my guess is, no. One point of Fireworks and Photoshop is to morph things. Do you speak enough Photoshop for me to explain the method?

Take your clock, isolate it using a mask, or whatever mechanism suits you. Take that and put it over top an image of the White House, and resize, recolor, and alter lighting accordingly.
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Member #
    I heard that I can get plug ins for Fireworks that allow to use certain things off Photoshop is this true. Or do I need to buy Photoshop?

Member #
    Not that I'm aware of.

When I said, "Do you speak Photoshop," I was asking if you've ever used it. Fireworks is capable of doing a lot of the same things, so if you are "bilingual," you'd know what the Fireworks equivalent is... does that make sense? Or, in some cases, it's just a different manner of doing things or the tools are in a different place, that's all.
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Member #
    Sadly I have never used Photoshop and am new to what Fireworks can do.

Remove Ads