Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    hi guys - I'm just hoping to be pointed in the right direction. I'm a designer (not developer) so I've never done anything like this and need some initial help.

We need to create a form where people can fill in a survey (name, age, all that sort of stuff) - then that info gets added to a page where everyone can browse other peoples answers.

any help, or tutorials, or reading or anything would be appreciated....

Thanks!

Member #
    whatis your server, windows or linux? if its wondows you'll have to use a ASP script if its linux you'll have to use a php script (there are other way i believe but this way u'll ind lots of tutorials and free scripts

there is a simple tutorial here at WDF showing you how to create a simple form (email, name, details). i would adivise that if you have linux and are going to use php that you check it out, then read up some php tutorial and try for yourself. you can always post on here for further help.

if your using windows google ASP tutorials, ASP email scripts ... etc.

hope this helps

Remove Ads