Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I currently use GoDaddy (GD) for my web hosting and i'm trying to figure out how to upload multiple sites. GD aloows you to upload multiple sites to a single account (wich is setup) the problems is how to upload... It is very difficult for me to explain and hope there is someone out there who has done this. Just in case here is my best explianation of what's happening.
    1. I added (2) domain names to my hosting account (GD provides a control panel for this) testsite1 and testsite2
    2. Installed FrontPage ext. (same control panel)
    3. Created site via FP example "testsite1"
    4. Configure "remote site properties": Once connected I can see "host welocme page(which will be replace by my index). There is also a folder that has been created on the server side called "testsite2".
    5. I published the testsite2 folder to "local".
    6. Designed testsite2 and placed content in the testsite2 folder.
    7. now I publish everything to server.
    Result: Everything works fine on testsite1 but testsite2 is missing theme buttons etc... the links still work. Basically the site is just black and white...
    I'm sure I did something wrong just don't know what.

Remove Ads