Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi I recently designed a website and I am having some trouble with a menu, which in Firefox displays correctly but in Explorer the images are shifted to a side making it look worng. Any help will be appreciated. The url is : http://www.pbcdemocraticparty.org, and the menu is on the right column towards the bottom, below the yellow box.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hmm, I am not sure what's causing your problem, but I did notice that the layout looks messed up on my computer - firefox on a mac. The right menu gets pushed under the content. Whenever that happens to me it's usually b/c I need to make one of the divs a little less wide so that they fit, so one doesn't end up getting pushed to the bottom...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    choosy developers choose gif!
    website | paintings | blog

Member #
    Thanks Rasp,
    I will also look into that and try to fix it, I didn't have the chance to test it on a Mac. Also, where you able to view it in another browser besides Firefox for Mac? and if so, where you able to view the menu display error that I mentioned? Again thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by raspberryh
    Hmm, I am not sure what's causing your problem, but I did notice that the layout looks messed up on my computer - firefox on a mac. The right menu gets pushed under the content. Whenever that happens to me it's usually b/c I need to make one of the divs a little less wide so that they fit, so one doesn't end up getting pushed to the bottom...

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Yeah, I also have IE6 on Windows here for testing, and I did view it on that and I did see the problem, but I don't know what is causing it. What I have had to do in the past is put conditional comments in the HTML file and include a css file only for IE6 to fix all its bugs. Maybe you could try that?
    choosy developers choose gif!
    website | paintings | blog

Remove Ads