Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    didn't want to put this in the "hows my site section" as i have only developed it and also would like to remoce the link after a bit of crit.

like i said i developed the site, designed by the clinet. please note any faults you can see within the site.developed this site for a client. design was completly done by client.

if any one can see the difference between the color of the image headers on each page and bg let me know. the client said that they noticed a difference so i change the container bg to an image, but i never saw the problem in the 1st place so can't tell if its fixed.

ta
    Last edited by Karloff; Sep 12th, 2013 at 01:23 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    I'm guessing the images were PNGs and the client looked at it in IE, which gets the color gamut wrong and is easy to see when a PNG is directly next to another image or solid color.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    no is all jpg.

i think its to do with crap monitors. not technical to explain properly, but in my old job i had a really old monitor which showed bg colors different in images and when you set the hex code (if you know what i mean.)

Shame i couldn't take that monitor when i left to test

she said she could see a border????? i'm purplexed but thought that using a bg image for the container could be the only fix.

adding a preloader to the gallery asap

Remove Ads