Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi,

I'm new to building websites. I'm using all Coffee Cup software.

I've created a Flash Order Form for the product my company sells.

When I try to upload this onto my webpage, I click "Upload" then I connect to my website. Under Server Directory, I upload the flash form. I can see it in the server directory, but it never shows up on my page.

I called up GoDaddy and the guy said that I've uploaded the files correctly, but I need my index.html page to recognize that it exists.

Has anyone had a problem like this before? Or do I need to explain better? Please help!!!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Did you create an index.html page? Do you have an html page that has that flash file in it?

What is your domain name? In your address bar, you should be able to type in yourdomainname/htmlpage.html for whatever html page you've included that flash file in.
    choosy developers choose gif!
    website | paintings | blog

Member #
    My domain name is www.officialminihoops.com

When I use Coffee Cup to upload the files, these are the files listed under my server directory.

Server Directory:

Break Away Rim Feature---This is a folder that has pictures of the flash gallery.
    "Files" folder
    "Stats" folder
    gdform.asp
    default.htm
    index.htm
    breakaway rim feature.htm-- this is the file for the flash gallery, as you can see, its under the server directory, but it just doesnt display on it.
    contact page.htm
    contact.html
    customize.html
    default.html
    error.html
    index.html
    Lifetime Warranty.html
    myform.html-- this is the flash form i'm trying to upload and won't show
    noscript.html
    product.html
    ****.html
    welcome.html
    email-1.jpg
    red.jpg
    breakaway rim feature.swf-- no idea what this is
    myform.swf
    vsd.uploaded
    breakaway rim feature.xml--again....no idea
    myform.xml

As you can see, the server directory has all the files I've tried to upload, but they just don't appear on my webpage.

Do you know what can be wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by raspberryh
    Did you create an index.html page? Do you have an html page that has that flash file in it?

What is your domain name? In your address bar, you should be able to type in yourdomainname/htmlpage.html for whatever html page you've included that flash file in.

Remove Ads