Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Pay bill online

Member #
    I am the web designer for a company Webmasters of America. We design and sell websites and would like people to be able to pay for their monthly hosting through our website.

We also have a client that would like people the be able to pay their monthly bill for trash pickup on their site.

Does anyone know of a good company that can do this.

It would also be great if we could find a company that could do this as well as handle the money on an ecommerce site, where our clients sell their products.

I am currently looking into paypal, but don't think it will do exactly what I need.

Thank you

Member #
    Check with your credit card processing company, they usually have software and in some cases, pre-designed carts for you.
    The other thing is to just look at 3rd party software (paypal, OSCommerce, CubeCart, etc). There are some good programs.

Best thing to do is to make a list of what you need and then speak with each of the customer reps from those companies.

Good luck......
    GMan

Remove Ads