Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello There,

I am currently building a website for a small firm that sells items. I have intergrated each item with PayPal buy it now buttons and it works fine and people have been buying of the site, the customer has now asked can he have more options on the site for the orders.

So basicaly he wants someone to buy a design then tell him what they want on it, can someone suggest an idea for this, i was thinking about paying by paypal , redirecting them to a form and sending that over to their email.

Has anyone got an better suggestions?
    And help would be appreciated

Glenn

Member #
    That is one way to do it. You can use PayPal to direct the customers to the form after a successful payment, by going to the "Add More Options" screen while you are creating the button.

PayPal does have a place to add an "Additional Information." If you go in like you are going to set up a new button, click on the "Add More Options," and you will see a place to add the Additional Information. The PayPal option doesn't require the customer to fill in those options, so they can pay without adding the information. It also may not have space to add all of the details needed.
    Portfolio | Blog | Twitter

Was my post, or someone elses, helpful? Click the thumbs up to let everyone know!

Remove Ads