Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello,
    One of the website's name that I have is .com domain name and the name is 15 letters long. (excluding the .com) Is this too much and should I choose shorter name? The other name I have, which is about the same subject is 10 letters long, but I dont like that one as much (although that one is still not bad either)...What do you guys think should I use? Is 10 letter name definitely much better than a 15 letter name considering they are close in quality, or it doesnt matter so much? I am really having hard time to decide...Just asking opinions, I know there is no definite answer....

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Depends on what the words are and how easy it is to remember.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    I do not like to give the full name here but the names are:
    xxxxxxxmagazine.com
    xxxxportal.com
    both first words are related to the subject and they are common words, however, the word in front of magazine has the problem of being easily confused with its plural form (which does not belong to me.) I still chose the longer domain because I liked to use magazine over portal, though xxxxportal.com is shorter and its first word does not have the problem of confusion...For a news website which option do you guys think seems better?

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    You could do blahmag.com?
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Remove Ads