Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello,
    I have a basic question. By saying dynamic page I understand that I enter info into my database and the page pulls it accordingly with php. But in order to enter that page content with all the <p> <b> </br> etc... formatting, you first need to write it as a html code and then you enter it to your database via a form right? Is there any other way? I am asking because I have difficulty in entering html info to the form which updates mydatabase. I cant paste the whole code when there is just a little extra spacing between tags or words...My form is a simple text field. How can I paste the whole code into a form that I copied from a code genrator such as dreamweaver and it paste everything? Or am I wrong from start and whenever I make a php page with dreamweaver, there is another way to update your database?

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    you can pull from the database or a folder. or even a mixture depending on how it is implemented. look up the php include manual on google to see how to use it. i use include and various other php scripts to create pages out of everything from html files to adding content from a folder automatically so i dont have to code everytime i add an image to the image folder.

while($get_it !== true){ continue; }

Remove Ads