Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Best Books?

Member #
    As those who read my introduction may know, I am wanting to build two websites. One for my mobile detailing business and another for an online store selling detailing supplies. I want to get into web design and building websites and besides taking classes at the local college I was wanting to learn some basics on my own by messing with programs and reading books. What are some great books out there for beginners and intermediates? I have messed with building small web sites in high school about 4 years ago or more but nothing professional so pretty much I am starting from scratch. It's always been something I have wanted to learn and get into but just never have until now.
    Thanks a lot for any suggestions here!

Member #
    Liked
    717 times
    Save your money ... only buy the books that you'll need for school.

Everything you discuss in class can be found using Google.
    It will be a good partnership between school and online to learn all the things you
    need to know. Questions you have in class, you can look-up later on using Google
    and find actual examples and demonstrations. You'll learn a lot that way.

Remove Ads