Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi guys.
    Ive been working on something for a while.

Its sort of my lil custom development package.
    Its meant to be for the hardcore programmer who wants to do PURE php, without to much framework interference.

I realize frameworks are good, but i prefer to just code pure php (MVC architecture, OOP approaches).

http://scottmoniz.com/readme.html

If you guys could give that a read through and let me know.
    Would this be something you'd be willing to use?
    Does it interest you at all?

Just want a little feedback before I continue working on it

THanks

Member #
    Hi,

Do you have a zip/tar-gzip'd archive of it. I'd like to play with it a bit. Thanks.

Josh

Quote Originally Posted by aburningflame
    Hi guys.
    Ive been working on something for a while.

Its sort of my lil custom development package.
    Its meant to be for the hardcore programmer who wants to do PURE php, without to much framework interference.

I realize frameworks are good, but i prefer to just code pure php (MVC architecture, OOP approaches).

http://scottmoniz.com/readme.html

If you guys could give that a read through and let me know.
    Would this be something you'd be willing to use?
    Does it interest you at all?

Just want a little feedback before I continue working on it

THanks
    Josh

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ungus
    Hi,

Do you have a zip/tar-gzip'd archive of it. I'd like to play with it a bit. Thanks.

Josh
    I still dont have documentation on using the services and theyre still very basic. When i do a little more documentation ill upload it. Theres a few modifications I wanna make before showing it to any1.

But Id take it that you'd be interested in something like this?
    The whole plan is to develop it, and maybe try to sell it..(im not even sure im allowed to do that considering the only thing i personally wrote was jquery.validator.js, jquery.scripts.js, the db folder, and the utils.php script.
    The other jquery plugins and stuff are just includes that i use for every website.

ill let you know when i make the mods

Member #
    Hi,

Yeah I would be interested in checking it out. Love to research new things, esp. reusable components. Anything to make my work easier

I'll have to read up on jQuerys license, I'd like to know myself how to do it. I know you can, because I've seen projects for sale that use jQuery.

Josh

Quote Originally Posted by aburningflame
    I still dont have documentation on using the services and theyre still very basic. When i do a little more documentation ill upload it. Theres a few modifications I wanna make before showing it to any1.

But Id take it that you'd be interested in something like this?
    The whole plan is to develop it, and maybe try to sell it..(im not even sure im allowed to do that considering the only thing i personally wrote was jquery.validator.js, jquery.scripts.js, the db folder, and the utils.php script.
    The other jquery plugins and stuff are just includes that i use for every website.

ill let you know when i make the mods
    Josh

Remove Ads