Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    If you do love your site, I'm sure you would change the design / style / look of it from time to time. If it was an original design, when you take it down in favor of a new one, what would you do with the retired one?

Simply throw it away? Use it for another site? Make it a template and release it free?

I'd squeeze the last drop of value from it by releasing it free.
    Super webmaster blog that blows you away!
    I build sites from these data lists.

Member #
    I would release it as a freebie on my site. Which is what I'm planning to do anyways with my current design.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    As we seen that the initially we had Microsoft visual studio 2005, but now we have Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, just like this we should make some changes so that it should meet the today's requirements. We just have to make some changes in our site so that it can meet the current needs... We can add some extra features in it and we can remove the old features too and we can embed some flash animation too so that it can look so attractive...

Member #
    Ask whether the site is for you to use -- or potential clients.

You'll get tired far sooner than they will.

Good Designers Redesign, Great Designers Realign is about the use centered design answer to this question.

Don't change because you're bored and have time to kill. Change because you're refocusing on a target customer.

Remove Ads