Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Nav bar help

Member #
    Hey Guys -

I've designed a drop down nav system for a client, and he's saying that it's misbehaving on his browser; disappearing, not dropping down right, etc.

I've tested it on IE7, 8, Firefox and Chrome and all seem to be working fine. If you guys could just check it out and let me know how it worked for you it might help me narrow down the problem, or just let me know my client has a problem on his end.

http://www.nyczdesigns.com/templates...html/index.php

Thanks!

- Jack

jj1
    Member #
    I use opencube for drop down menus. Usually works ok but one client with a different version of ie6 to me sent me a screen dump of how it didn't quite work properly on his brower.
    Even though it worked ok for me for ie 6 7 8 firefox opera safari and chrome, I ended up redoing the menus with a different Opencube option that I knew from experience worked on his broswer (I had don a website for him previously).
    I guess the customer's always right!

Remove Ads