Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hey guys I am in the process of making a pc repair website and I was wondering if I could get some opinions on my contact page. I dont have it hosted anywhere yet but here is a screenshot. Thanks for any feedback!

http://yfrog.com/j6contactdfj

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    I think you should explain to them how to open "Windows System" on the
    control panel and enter-in the operating system, processor, memory size, etc.
    I think you need to know more about their PC right from the beginning.

Hard to judge anything else about your site without seeing the real site.

Not much more to say about the contact page ... it's pretty much a basic contact page.

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    mlseim, I doubt they know any of that crap
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    The page layout is ok. I don't much like the fonts you used in the gray squares though

Otherwise its fine.

Member #
    I agree with Orlando. The font used in the contact page is really not keeping up with the feel of the site (or this page rather). It looks like a bog-standard Times New Roman or something similar which isn't very appealing these days. Try something simple like Arial or Verdana (Verdana is one of the most popular, if not the most popular font on the web) to begin with and see if you like it.

You may want to make the Twitter, Facebook and the 'I' (don't know what this represents although I feel I probably should!) colour-coded to their actual sites/logos to make them more recognisable.

Lastly I don't particularly like the verification box - the aesthetics of this seem of a much lower quality than the rest of the site and it seems a bit odd plonked there (can you change the colour scheme of it - probably not but worth a try).

Overall a brilliant first draft and it's onwards and upwards from here!
    Ali Hitch

Portfolio & Tutorial Site
    www.alihitch.com

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Well, please explain your query so that i can entertain you however, just keep one thing in mind that your required page should be user friendly so that any user can use it freely and the most important thing is that the design of your page should be relevant to your main application...

Member #
    The site page is Ok , not very good. The font seem to be too small. The box colour and the background do not give a professional or warm feeling . Seems too old fashioned and with out logic. Theam is missing .

Remove Ads