Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    1. How to input data to google analytics tool? I have to display data trends, to do this i have to input the data to the tool. I do not have a web site, all i need is to display
    some data(e.g, displaying the grades of the students for the next 5 years including grades from the present year and also previous years) using google analytics
    interface.I have data in the form of notes.So, can somebody help me in figuring out this problem???

2. How to display data trends( how to calculate data trends from the given data and display it in different forms)?

Member #
    hey pradeep273:

Importing to google analytics
    Not sure if you can import data into google analytics. (It has an export option though). From what I have seen, you place your google analytics settings into your website and then you see google analytics reports once visitors come to your site.
    Find Reliable Website Hosting providers - compare good web hosting companies.
    Developer links and tutorials - Web design and programming related social bookmarking

Member #
    Thank You for reply wpguy.
    Even i saw many tutorials and videos and i too found out that google analutics is used for generating reports by including some prescibed code as part of the website.But i have a task of importing data into google analytics, Although i found an option to input data but it allows only to set the parameters for the directions for graph( but i didnt found an option to input the actual data to display as part of the graph).Anyways if you have any idea about this issue,please let me know.Thank Yoy for your response.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Off course, in the setting options, you can choose the better option for you in Google analytics....

Remove Ads